2018 Panthers Casualty Ward

This casualty ward for fans?
Good, just checking in after Manly game.
May be a few more along in near future.

3 Likes

One fan nearly ended up in the casualty ward lol - luckily he heeded the advice !

1 Like

It’s been reported Maloney will go for scans on His knee Monday

Scans will be to confirm (or not) a MCL sprain on his left knee. While he could most likely play next week, I would say there is a strong chance he will be rested, and Tyrone May to pair with Nathan Cleary in the halves.

I hope so, he needs the rest.

May is playing well with zero errors over two games.

If May is at 6, further support for my call to play Egan at 9

I think Nathan Cleary will play a lot better without Maloney there. He will own the team and have a blinder. He and May have proved they are a lethal halves combination in the past.

I too think Wade Egan is a better fit at starting Hooker.

Scans have confirmed a Grade 2 MCL Strain and will see Maloney sidelines for 3-6 weeks. Most reports are suggesting it’s closer to 3 weeks. Might be a relief for him to get his body right for a few weeks and bounce back into the finals.

1 Like

It’s looked like has needed a rest since post origin, so this may be a blessing in disguise.

Accidental play on words with “may”

Injury update regarding Dean Whare and Wayde Egan. Whare has suffered a broken arm and will most likely miss the remained of the season. Wayde has a suspected MCL Injury, and will have scans on Monday to verify.

Injury Update for Wayde Egan. He has been diagnosed with a Grade One MCL Injury. He is a chance to line up this week against Melbourne, but should definitely be available for the finals series.