[2019] R10 Panthers v Warriors - Game Day Thread

i agree on the time slotā€¦whoever thinks 6PM in Penrith is fine is a moron.

Most of the workers who live our city are still stuck on the M4 trying to get homeā€¦and to have it at 6PM is madness

why couldnā€™t it be 6PM on Saturday?

And on the crowdā€¦IF we get 10k it will be a miracle, much like Waqa being early for training

On what we will see will depend a lot on how we start, if we start like last week Warriors will put 80 on us.
Noting Warriors came home hard to win last week after being down heavily at half time but this is one team i wouldnā€™t give a start to.

Again i wouldnā€™t start with Maloney under any circumstances because he just isnā€™t worth the risk IMO
We will see but if you follow the head you would be backing the Warriors but Panthers with the heart

I want to see some deep long kicks to corners to turn the big boppers from warriors aroundā€¦not once but at every opportunity

Kick deep and long and defend in their half.

But i would be happy if we just triedā€¦and how bad is that!

1 Like

Brian Toā€™o looks to have speed and can finishā€¦Mansour desrves to spend time in reserves. Hope Dylan Edwards can return to form hes very good at his best I also like Jarome L off the bench as long as he is injected into the game before its all over. Lets go Panthers.

1 Like

Agree about the 6pm timeslot, canā€™t stand it. Granted I have an RDO this week, but other factors might make it hard for me to watch the game live, let alone get out to the ground.

Iā€™ve got a feeling this is going to be a cricket score, just not sure which team will be batting :roll_eyes:

I will be having a few ā€œBrianā€™sā€ (for Puss lol) tonight regardless, I just hope they donā€™t taste bitter by 7pm :beer::heart: Who am I kidding, even if they put 40 on us that beautiful liquid amber bliss commonly known as Tooheys New can never be tainted.

Those that are saying itā€™s how we start are missing the issue, our game tonight will be won or lost in the shed before a ball is kicked.

Just on the start time, itā€™s a bit late when you finish work at 12 on Fridays, Difficult to stay sober all afternoon :rofl:

ā€¦ if ya lookin for something to do you can come and mow my lawn.:smirk:

I should be at the club by about 3pm, and eager for a drink after a 6 week dry spell (although not too many as I have to drive an hour to get home & am working tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Come to think of it, last time we won was also the last night I had a drink before my self imposed 6 week ban. So if you could all form an orderly queue to buy me a beerā€¦
:joy::joy::joy:

I would like to buy you a beer but the local brew is currently Chang.

1 Like

Crowd looks poor and gees Isaac Luke reminds me of Farrahā€¦a real old head
Hope we are alert to his darts from dummy half

oh my

team get ready for a monster score
Blake missing tackles, Kikau cannot even keep out Lukeā€¦Tamou giving away penalties
12 nil

whyā€¦please tell me why we didnā€™t take the 2 in front???

Momentum - our 2 penalties 5 from their line, their 2 coming out of their own half.

Toā€™o out of his depth !

1 Like

reckon Maloney is a liability in defence again, still.

1 Like

their kicking game is better than ours.

1 Like

Nikorima hasnā€™t cut loose yet either

they have intent, attitude. We have nothing

1 Like

Cleary should get Maloney off the field nowā€¦get Luai on while we may be able to turn this around

1 Like

they gang tackle and no Panther helps their team mate.

catch and pass nope. Blow tries yep.

Sorry all, Iā€™ll shut up now. Weā€™re dreadful.

1 Like

the sad thing isā€¦Warriors are average

a very average team is making us look ordinary

1 Like

DWZā€™s best tackle was on Edwardsā€¦and worse still i think DWZ meant to tackle Edwards